SA8000 is an international leading social certification standard for factories and organization to improve working conditions across the globe. SA8000 Standard was
established by Social Accountability International(SAI) in 1997 as a multi-stakeholder initiative.
The Standard is based on the principles of thirteen international human rights conventions and is intended to help apply these norms to practical work-life situations
and expands on the conventions of the ILO’s Declaration of Fundamental Principles of Rights at Work.
Elements of the SA8000 Standard
The current version of the SA8000 Standard is SA8000:2014.
2.Forced or Compulsory Labor
3.Health and Safety
4.Freedom of Association and Right to Collective Bargaining
Benefit of SA8000 Certification
- Pushing an organization to meet the social performance expectations and improve their management systems;
- Proving that an organization is managing its operations effectively and has a low risk of non-conformities to the Standard;
- Ensuring the highest quality of social compliance in the supply chains of organization;
- Helping to secure and improve the working condition of workers.
- Ensuring and meeting the interests of interested parts.
SA8000 Certification Process:
If you want to know more information, please contact us:
Benchmarks (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Address: #201, Building A, No. 3151 of Jianxing Science & Technology Building, Shahe West Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, PRC.
Phone: +86 755-8825 0208
Benchmarks Co., Ltd.
Address: Unit 20, 5/F., Block B, Proficient Industrial Centre, 6 Wang Kwun Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Phone:+86 852-2384 8696
Benchmarks Certification (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Address: Room# 1009, 10F, No. 355, Fute West 1 Road, China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone, Shanghai City, China
Phone: +86 135 8820 9945